Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Well, I spend my Saturday with Carson and her family.

Well, I will start by saying that the first leg of my IT training is done. Made me VERY happy. My second leg starts Monday. However, I still have to take my certification exam. Please pray that I can get though that. But still, material at New Horizon's is quite rigorous! However, they are serious about success.

Well, asked for today. I went over to Carson's to go see the UNC Football game. Carson made some chili to go around. She cooks good chili. Glad I got to eat some. They played Virginia Tech. They played AWFULLY in that first half. They got better in the second half. However, it was not enough. Virginia Tech won 34-17. Yep, that sucks. I tried to stay positive. But that's just the way things end.

I did stay by a little longer to see the Alabama/Ole Miss game. Carson, Cravon (her father), and myself all cheered for Ole Miss. And there was a another person (who was personally at the game) cheering for Ole Miss, a special guest at Ole Miss. The pop music sensation Katy Perry. Yes people, THE KATY PERRY! No, Katy Perry wasn't at Carson's house. But Katy Perry was at Ole Miss's Football stadium cheering for Ole Miss. She even had some Ole Miss memorabilia on. I guess Katy also like to cheer for underdogs. I left to get to my home around half time. I got home, my Dad had the game on as well. I called Carson to let her know I got home safe and sound. When I got home the game was tied 17-17. Then Ole Miss got a touchdown. Ole Miss won 23-17. GO OLE MISS!!! First time Ole Miss went 5-0 since the administration of JFK. Asked for beating a first ranked team, it was the first time Ole Miss did that EVER! HAPPY Ole Miss won. Still sad UNC lost. Maybe my NFL teams will have better luck tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment