Total Pageviews

Monday, October 6, 2014

This what I did yesterday

Well yesterday, Carson (my fiancee), and I got some Pizza at the University Mall. Afterwords, we went over to my place. My mother had some Halloween decoration that she felt she didn't need anymore. She though Carson and I can go take it to Mike and Gretchen's house. Mike is Carson's brother and Gretchen is Mike's wife. But first, we thought we would watch the conclusions of both Football games. At the Pizza parlor, they were showing both Football games. One featured the Carolina Panthers against the Chicago Bears. The other was the Dallas Cowboys vs. the Houston Texans. Carson and I both like the Panthers. I am probably the bigger Panther fan of the two though. However, Carson is more of a fan of the Cowboys. They are her favorite team. While we were at my house we flipped though channels. We started watching both games at the pizza parlor, Cowboys lead 3-0, but the Panther trailed 21-14. Well, the Texans caught up with the Cowboys, tying the score 17-17. The game went into overtime. However, the Cowboys won in the end after scoring a field goal. Final score Cowboys 20 and Texas 17. Things were ever more if a battle for the Panthers, but they to came up victorious. The got the two touchdowns they needed and recovered a fumble. Panthers beat the Bears 31-24. To me, it makes up for UNC's loss on Saturday. That's why I branch out between college and professional.

After our Football games were over, we went over to Mike and Gretchen's. Mike's some Harrison had a Flag Football game today, so he wasn't home. Gretchen was though. We shown Gretchen what we had for her. Gretchen though we have gave her a little much, though the kids did like the decorations when they saw them last year. But if they didn't have room, Gretchen though she will share them with the rest of the neighborhood. But that was my Sunday for you.

And for those of you who live outside the United States, when I saw Football, I mean American Football to avoid any confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment