Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Here is the update on MY TEAMS professional sports

Well, my Football team, and yes, for those of you who live outside the United States the sport is American Football. Not the same sport you call Football. We call that sport Soccer. But in American Football, my team, the Carolina Panthers have been on a two game losing streak. The lost to the Green Bay Packers October 19. And they they lost to the Seattle Seahawks last Sunday as well. They will have their Thursday night game tonight against one of their division rivals, the New Orleans Saints tonight. I wish them the best of luck in that. Hopefully, they will win that game. GO PANTHERS!!!

Asked for the other team, my NBA Basketball team, the Charlotte Hornets, the WON yesterday at the last moment. They were far behind originally, but made a MAJOR comeback. The beat the Milwaukee Bucks 108-106 in overtime. They said that was probably their biggest comeback in history. I hope they win A LOT more games this year. I guess, it's good way for them to start off their season (yes, this was their first game). GO HORNETS!!! But that's my sports news for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment