Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Well, just thought I would share this selfie, and this count down 3-2-1.

And maybe I should share my Sunday with you. But, that describes the Panthers right now, 3-2-1. Yes, in that order. My fiancee, Carson and I went to a local Champs Sports Bar to go see, my team, the Carolina Panthers play today. They played the Cincinnati Bengals in the Bengals home town of Cincinnati. Hey, that's also Luke Kuechly's home town. To Champs I worse my Panthers shirt and hat. Carson worse her Panthers shirt as well. Yes, to this "Kitty Cat Bowl." I hoped our cats would win. People thought the Bengals would dominate the Panthers. However, it turned out to be a seesaw game. It kept Carson and I at the edge of our seats. At the end of the fourth quarter the game was tied 37-37. The game went into overtime. The Bengals missed a field goal at the end of overtime. After overtime, game ended in a draw, 37-37. So, the Panthers are now 3-2-1. I guess, I tie is better than a loss. But still, ties aren't so fun to see. But I HATE to see my team lose. Well, I guess that's just the way things go. After that Carson did some shopping. She even got me a Panthers pen, I though was nice of her. I covered the appetizer and desert at Champs. I hope she is happy the Dallas Cowboys beat the Seattle Sea Hawks today. I am happy that the Detroit Lions DESTROYED their #1 rivals the Minnesota Viking, 17-3. But that was my Sunday for ya! And Panthers are 3-2-1, IGNITION !! Sorry, had tht joke in there! See ya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment