Total Pageviews

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween, everybody!

Happy Halloween, everybody! I hope all enjoy your day! Well, I personally have some plans tonight. I am going to be with Carson (my financee) and we'll be handing out candy to her neighborhood children. I just hope I don't scare the kids too much with my vampire costume. And I also hope they don't eat too much trick-or-treat candy tonight. Because if my costume doesn't give them nightmares, that candy will. Just like the Panthers loss last night. I sure found that scary! I really, really, REALLY hope and pray they do better! But don't you just love Halloween well, I do!
Here's some trivia for you all. Did you know that Halloween is probably the most popular unofficial holiday of our society. And yes, by this I am referring to American society for those of you who may live outside the United States. But getting back to the point. No, Halloween has never been officialized. I know Christmas is probably more popular. However, Christmas is official. Happy Halloween everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment