Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 26, 2014

A message to all of my fellow Americans

Please remember to vote. And if you live in an area that has early voting (like my state, North Carolina), please vote early if you can. Nice to get it out of the way. I know the Senate race between incumbent Kay Hagen (D) and challenger Thom Tillis (R) has gotten NASTY! Neither candidate seems to be expressing their ideas. They're just mudslinging. Well, I don't know about you, but I'd rather hear a candidates ideas. Give me a reason to why to vote for you! NOT why we should not vote for your opponent. But all I know is this! TO my fellow North Carolinians, keep in mind a Senator serves for SIX years! Yes, SIX YEARS!! Not four years like a Governor (or President), or two years like a Representative, but six years for a Senator. Which means whoever wins, this is who we're stuck with for the next six years. Please vote, and vote wisely. And vote with your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment