Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 30, 2014

One thing I remember growing up in Detroit

Yeah, I now live in North Carolina. However, I grew up in Detroit. And in Detroit, this was one night you certainly wanted to AVOID! Yes, a time of the year I DON'T want to remember, but do. It was the night before Halloween. The night Detroiters call "Devil's Night." Devils Night is a night of  severe arson where houses get burned down. Makes me wonder if there be enough people from the Police and Fire departments who will be there to stop it. Especially, after Detroit filed for bankruptcy. Please pray for Detroit tonight.

Here is a situation that happened at work today. One if my associates said something like "Scorpios rule!" I told him if you live in Detroit and if October 30th is your birthday, it would SUCK! That means, your birthday falls on Devil's Night. A night when should be home because it may be your only hope of being safe (as long your house doesn't get torched). Because who knows what's going through the minds of those arsonists. We know they are violent and crazy. Well, what I have to say. Hope you all have a Happy Halloween and pray for Detroit on Devil's Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment