Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Well, last Firday my fiancee and I went to a Football game at her old high school







Okay, last Friday my fiancee and I went to see a high school Football game at at my fiancee's old high school. Her high school team was known as the Garner Trojans. They played the East Wake Warriors. This was Garner's Homecoming game. Garner is wearing blue and gold. East Wake is wearing blue and white. The sport is Football. However, if you live outside of the United States, you would probably know the sport as American Football. But we Americans call it just plain Football. 

Here's East Wake's team. 

Here's Garner's marching band awaiting their team. 

Here is the banner the Trojans run through to start the game. I tied to get a picture of them coming thorough. However, I missed my chance. Timing was off. Sorry people. 

Captains on both teams meet. Sorry, couldn't get East Wake's captains very well. But this is the coin flip. It is to determine who who get to decide on what to do with the ball. Garner won, so they got to decide and decided to get the ball first. 


This was supposed to be the start of the game. Something was wrong with my camera, Wasn't able to get a good picture of the action. 

The photography still sucks. I don't know why. 

Bury, bury, bury! May need to get that camera checked on. But as you see East Wake has the ball. 

But at the half Garner still lead 19-0

Here is the Homecoming Court. 

Here's the left side I wasn't able to get. DRAT!!

Here's the runners up!!

And here's the King and Queen!! Sorry for the bad quality. 

This is the King ans Queen riding off in their car. Sorry, I may need to get my camera fixed. 

Now, back to the action. 

East Wake started to build momentum. 

Here are some Garner fans to cheer them on some. 

They like to wave Garner flags and American flags to cheer them on some. 

Well, we left half way though the fourth quarter. Garner was still a head. I hear they won 33-21. Sorry, but Carson (my fiancee) and I thought things got too rowdy and decided to go. But that's what Friday night was like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment