Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Okay I am looking Forward to tomorrow (Sunday)

Yes people, I just added a photo on my 9/11 post. I got that from iStock. Speaking of iStock, this photo is also from iStock. Yes, it is the entrance of the Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is the home stadium of my home team, the Carolina Panthers. Just in case you are wondering the Panthers are a Football team. And for those of you who live outside the United States, that is American Football. Probably a different sport from you call Football. The sport you call Football is probably the sport we call Soccer.
Anyway, tomorrow I am going to see the Carolina Panthers play the Detroit Lions with my fiancee. I will be the first time in almost 15 year I got to see a Football game in person. I got to see the Panthers play 13 years ago and win against one of their rivals, the New Orleans Saints. So, I'm looking forward to seeing Cam Newton, Kelvin Benjamin, Luke Kuechly, Derek Anderson, and of course Sir Purr all in person. Can't wait! Hopefully, DeAngelo Williams will also be able to play, but I have heard about his problems with one of his leg muscles. Can sure his running plays. But I think they have some good running backs to fill in for him. And just in case if you are wondering, Sir Purr is the name of their mascot. He is an anthropomorphic Panther. Lions have a mascot, too. His name is Rory the Lion. He is an anthropomorphic Lion.
I am hoping the best for the Panthers and hoping the Panthers win. However, you can't be too certain about anything. Though I did grow up in Detroit. However, the Panthers are my team I am hoping the Panthers win. However, if the Lions win I will not be too disappointed. GO PANTHERS AND KEEP POUNDING!!!!
Oh, could you beleive my mother jokenly called this game the "Kitty Cat Bowl." Well, I still hope MY CATS win.

No comments:

Post a Comment