Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Well, this was the UNC Baseball game last Friday.

Well, last Friday Carson (my girlfriend) and I went to go see a UNC Baseball game. As you know both Carson and I are members of the UNC alumni. At that game our team, the UNC Tarheels played the Florida State Seminoles. Well, here are some photos how the whole thing went.
Here is our team, the UNC Tarheels. 

Here are the Florida State Seminoles.

And this is the score board. Hey, look you can see some UNC play players  on the far left in the middle. 

Here is the first pith. FSU was batting first. That's just an NCAA rule. The visitors always bat first. 



Well FSU leads 2-0. We hoped the best for UNC. 

Unfortunately, UNC continued to get creamed. After all this Carson and I decided we've seen enough. After the eighth inning, we decided we couldn't take anymore of seeing UNC get beat. We decided to leave the game early. Hey what could we say. We couldn't take anymore. At least I got a hot dog during the game. Carson and I also got pretzels. Well, I need something to talk about. 

And looks like other UNC fans shared that same notion. 

More UNC fans leaving. After the game Carson and I went to a nearby Burger King and got milkshakes. We hear FSU got two more runs. All we knew was after seeing UNC losing 5-0, we didn't want to see anymore. It just sheer torture!! Well, it is to a UNC fan. Makes me glad we DIDN'T  see the ending. However, we did have fun that night. Carson had a present to give my mother for Mother's Day. I had a card for her mother. But that's what Friday night was like. Sorry, this photo is blurry. Well, hey, I make mistakes, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment