Total Pageviews

Friday, May 16, 2014

Here is the agenda for tonight.

Yes, 9 I saw you and got you. However, that's not the subject, this is. And oh am I so excited.

Tonight, Carson (my girlfriend) and I are going to see two, (I repeat) two, back to back Durham Bulls games as they play the Charlotte Knights. We were going see them yesterday, but unfortunately, the game was rained out. And that was on a Thursday when the Durham Bulls Athletic Park does $1 hot dogs. BUMMER! I mean seriously, could you watch a Baseball game without scarfing a hot dog or two. Well, not me! Well, to make up for the cancellation yesterday they're going to do a double header tonight. GO BULLS!!

I case you didn't know Durham Bulls, as well as the Charlotte Knights, are both Minor League Baseball teams. If only we have a Major League Team here in North Carolina! Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment