Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Well, I hope all of you Mother's out there had a happy Mother's Day!

Well, I I had a nice card and present and card to give my mother. She liked them both. For her birthday, gave her a $35 gift card to a store called Southern States. She goes there to buy riding supplies for her horse. In fact, she told me she was going to go there today. She wanted to spend her Mother's Day at the barn riding her horse.

Asked for me, this afternoon I went over to Carson's family to give Mary (her mother) a bouquet of flowers. I bought the flowers from Harris Teeter. She thought they were beautiful. Then we went to place called Goodberries. It's a place that sells frozen custard. Cravon (Carson's father) had a gift card to there and we all got frozen custard. After that we went back to Carson's house to get the Kohl's coupons. Mary had a coupon that expires today. So, we let Mary do some shopping there. Mary enjoyed her time shopping at Kohl's. Carson and I walked around the block some. We made three trips around. Then Carson shown Mary the card I bought for her. Mary loved it. Then I went back home. My Dad grilled some steak for my Mom. She loves grilled steak. I had some of the steak as well. It was delicious. I wish both my mother, Mary (Carson's mother), and all the mothers in the world a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

What do you know? I wished all the mother's in the world in the world a happy a Mother's Day, and I got the number 9 again. I just killed two birds with one stone!! Yes, I really hate it when the number of my post ends in a 9. Well, I guess that's all I need to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment