Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Some good news about the Hornets.

As you know I am a North Carolinian. In North Carolina, we have only one NBA team. They are currently the Charlotte Bobcats. However, next year they will once again be know as the Charlotte Hornets. The good news is in the NBA draft, they have #9 in the draft picks. That means only eight teams have pick before them. That mean they should get some good picks. I HOPE they pick some good ones. I mean, I would like them win for a change because I'm sick of seeing the Hornets lose!

Wait a minute, aren't they the Bobcats? But didn't I just saw Hornets? Well, I don't know. Well, yeah but they're gonna be the Hornets next year!  And don't I hate the #9? I always tell people how I hate when the number of my posts end in a 9. Well, the point is they have a high draft number and more importantly...I WANT TO SEE THEM WIN!! And HOPEFULLY they will win some more games next year. Which ever term you use.





Yes that second paragraph was really intended for more humor. I like to make my posts funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment