Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Well, people here is how my Sunday went.

I will tell you that I am getting better. I have been coughing much less. Also I haven't had as much mucus in my throat. My eye are no longer red and swollen. I can wear my contacts again. But that's what's been going on as of late.


I have spent the last two Sunday's with Carson, my girlfriend. Last week we saw the movie Heaven is for Real. It was a film about a Nebraska Pastor, named Todd Burpo, who claims his son Colton went to Heaven. Well, what happens? You're just gonna have to see the movie. Colton did share some amazing stories with people about his trip to Heaven. I personally thought Heaven is for Real is a moving film. Whenever I can, I should also read the book as well. So you should either read the book or see the movie. That's my personal recommendation.

Asked for today, Carson and I went eat lunch at Zinburger at Southpoint. Carson had a Salad, I had what they called a Breakfast Burger. I thought the Burger was DELICIOUS! It was VERY juicy! Carson enjoyed her salad as well. We also shared a milkshake. The flavor was mint chocolate chip. That is my personal favorite flavor of ice cream. Carson likes it, too.

After that we roamed around the Southpoint Mall some. Carson bought some new pajamas at Belk. However, around 4:00 we went to go see the movie this week. We went to go see the Amazing Spider-man 2. We saw it in 3D. Could you believe 15 minutes before showtime, I lost my 3D glasses. However, the AMC Southpoint Cinema was willing to give me a replacement. I did enjoy the movie. However, I thought it could have been better though. What happens in this movie? Well, you will need to just go see it. Now, I am watching the WWE Extreme Rules through the WWE Network on my Kindle Fire. It's great I don't have to spend $50 to see this Pay-Per-View. So, that's what's been going going on. Have a nice week people.

No comments:

Post a Comment