Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Random question

It seems that the Durham Bulls are going well in their league, Triple-A Minors. I don't know the exact record, but the Bulls are doing very well. However, my question is why can't their Major League affiliate, The Tampa Bay Rays, win? Well, I hope the Bulls the Rays get in the future will help them out.

Ya know, I guess I can declare the Rays my THIRD favorite Major League team. Sorry, but my favorite is the Detroit Tigers, followed by the Arizona Diamondbacks. But hey, I grew up in Detroit, so what do you expect. I was also born in Arizona and have family there. However, I barely lived in Arizona. So, I guess the Rays are third because they are the Bulls Major League affiliates. Well,that's all for now. Off to my other job.  

No comments:

Post a Comment