Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Well, this some news I've heard last Friday.

Last Friday, Bayard (pronounced BI-yard, with a line over the "I" for long "I" sound in the pronunciation guide) and his financee Rachell came over to help with carrying boxes for Christmas decorations. We all had dinner together. We just had leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner. But my mother talked about stories how some people can just talk to people and get jobs. She said some of them are going into nursing with LITTLE education in Science. They were just able to talk to people and they get employed. I never was good at talking to people for these things. I am the kind if person who always had to prove myself. They are people who I have no personal beef with and do not want to come across that way. So, if you are one if those people, in advance I apologize. I will keep their names anonymous. 

However, There's just something about that that is not fair. Well, my brother did admire my work ethic. However, some people just know how to talk their way into these things. All I know is, I HAD to develop a good work ethic when I was young. I knew something wasn't right with me. But that's what Asperger's does to people. It impairs their ability to talk to others. They often NEED to develop a work ethic just to squeak by. All because you don't have to skills to talk to people, while people who do can get great jobs like nursing. Not to sound like a complainer, but it just doesn't seen right or fair. But that's what Asperger's does to people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment