Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Okay people...

Yes, I just added two new jokes to my blog. However, on to somewhat more serious matters. Well, they said there may be some ice pellets in my part of North Carolina this weekend. I am scheduled to see my girlfriend who lives in Garner on Sunday. I am worried if I will be able to make it because I live in Chapel Hill. Now, some of you from colder parts of the world may laugh at this. Why we North Carolinians get so worried about inclement weather. Keep in mind in North Carolina there are no plowing services or salt trucks. Everything would shut down after just two inches (that would be about five centimeters). But I really want to see her. However, it might be hard. We had to cancel last week because she was sick. I am just hoping we wouldn't have to cancel two weeks in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment