Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Well, it's 9:30 PM EST in the Easter Time Zone here in the US

Well, I guess that means Christmas is only about two and half hours away here in the Easter Time Zone here in the US. I worked at Harris Teeter for about eight hours. And the store was VERY BUSY. There were times we had to have all the registers open. For my last two hours, I worked the U-scan since we didn't have a U-scan cashier. I guess we must be about as busy as Santa Claus. I guess, he must be over the Atlantic Ocean right now. Two and a half more hours, he come to the Eastern Time Zone here in the US. Well, hey, you gotta like Santa Claus don't ya.

Well, I have been having a scratchy feeling in my throat. I hoping I am not coming down with any of that junk that's been going around. I have plans to see my girlfriend tomorrow. I really want to be with her. Well, maybe things will be all right. I got some Sucrets and orange juice. Yeah, Carson (my girlfriend) and I are going to exchange gits and see The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. I really want to see her. Not seeing her would make my Christmas very UN-MERRY! It would make my Christmas MISERABLE! I really LOVE her. I want to be with her. I did call her this evening. Hopefully, I will be fine.

Also tonight, I did go to church. After all, we can't forget the whole reason why we celebrate Christmas.  Yes, it's to celebrate the birth of our LORD AND SAVOR, JESUS CHRIST! So yes, on this holy night, I definitely came to church to celebrate his birth and other. My parents came to church as well. In fact, could you believe every yep, we've been going to church on every Christmas Eve since 1987. This would be the 27th YEAR IN A ROW we went to church on this nice. Still, with out Jesus there would be no Christmas. Though I do like Santa Claus, I think JESUS, NOT SANTA, is my main man at Christmas. So, Jesus is greater than Santa. But hey, that's because Jesus is God. Well, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!! Just pray I can get together with Carson on Christmas. That would mean a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment