Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Joke

Bob: Tom, do you think there is any such place as Bizarro World?

Tom: Uh Bob, Bizarro World isn't real. It's just a fictional place found in Superman comics.

Bob: Problem is, I think it is. In fact, I think we're living there right now?

Tom: Why do you think we live in Bizarro World?!

Bob: Because it's the Winter Solstice and it's 73 degrees!

I hope you all found that joke to be funny. In case you didn't know, Bizarro World is a place in the Superman comics. It is the home of one of Superman's enemies, Bizarro. Everything in Bizarro World is the opposite of what things are like here on Earth. So, that's where I got that joke from. And yes, in my state of North Carolina, it's gonna be 73 degrees today. That's Fahrenheit of course. 73 degrees Fahrenheit would be about 22.8 degrees Celsius. Hey, what can I say, I am an American.

No comments:

Post a Comment