Total Pageviews

Monday, December 2, 2013

Well, now Thanksgiving Weekend is over

Now, it's back to my regular life. I did enjoy the weekend. I got to eat lots if turkey (I love turkey) and watched some Football games (and yes, this is American Football for those of you who live outside the United States). I fact I am happy that my NFL team, The Carolina Panthers won their eighth straight game in a row! Yes, they added an eighth game to their winning streak. GO PANTHERS!!

However, things were bad for the UNC Tar Heels. They list to Duke in Football (and yes, this is American Football) . It was close, but well...horseshoes and hand grenades have NOTHING do to do with Football so...CLOSE DOESN'T COUNT!!! I hate it when UNC loses, especially to Duke. And in Basketball they lost to the UAB Blazers 63-59. I pray they start wining more games. I HOPE they practice their free throws more. I still HOPE AND PRAY they will have a winning season this year in Basketball. GO TAR HEELS!!

There was one thing I hated more about this weekend then seeing UNC lose twice. On Sunday I was going to get together with my girlfriend, but she called out sick. I really hopes she feels better soon. But, one thing about being Asperger's is the fact I never liked spontaneous changes in plans. I always like to sick to the original plans. Especially to meet up with the woman I love. Unfortunately, these things happen. I think she should be better by the end of this week. I hope we can get together next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment