Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thing about being Asperger's is well...

You get fixated on things. I did tell you how I got fixated with the thing of Sam & Cat being cancelled, to me seemed like payback for cancelling Victorious without a final episode. Maybe that's something Nickelodeon and Dan Schneider should start thinking about, giving their shows finales. However, in my opinion, Sam & Cat sucked so it didn't deserve a finale. But enough about that.

Don't wanna bore you to sleep. I just wanted to share with you all, something else I have been getting fixated on. No, it's not having my posts end in a 9. Though that would be a good guess. That number is just too annoying to end with. It just has to have it's 10. Well, ahh, enough about that as well. The thing I'm getting fixated on is photography. I like to take pictures with that digital cam I got for my birthday. Yeah, that Canon PowerShot SX510 HS. In fact, tonight in my window I saw a beautiful half moon. Okay, a full moon is prettier, but don't think I'm going wait though the lunar cycle for that. But I still thought it was a sight to see. So, I just thought I would share the picture with you.
So, what do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment