Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy in the World of Baseball


Yes, Baseball, the popular Summertime sport here in the USA. Why, here it's just as much a part of Summer as beaches and the cookouts. Well, as you probably know that my favorite Major League Baseball team are the Detroit Tigers. Mainly because I grew up in Detroit. However, There is another team I like to follow as well. They are my SECOND favorite team. My second favorite team in Major League Baseball are the Tampa Bay Rays. They reason why is because the are the Major League affiliates of the a Triple-A Minor League Baseball team we have in my part of the country known as the Durham Bulls. I know the Rays aren't exactly known for winning games, but they did tonight!

Even though, it went into 12 innings, and took four and half hours, but tonight the Tampa Bay Rays beat the New York Yankees 4-3. GO RAYS!! Hey, I'm a fan of their AAA MiLB affiliates. So, why not follow the MLB team as well. So, yes, I'm a Rays fan as well.

However, next Sunday, the Rays play the Tigers. Even though, I like the Rays very much, my heart is still with the Tigers. If you weren't playing the Tigers, I'd cheer for you. Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment