Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 26, 2014

New Horizons

Yes, I think I'm gonna see that term a lot next year.

First of all I am enrolled in a computer training course called New Horizon's. New Horizon's is a computer training program. They claim that they helped other people with Asperger's before. And helped them achieve success. Well, I'm about to try them August 25. Hopefully, it should go well. I will even have classes with them next year, 2015.

Also did you know that is the name of a space craft that's due to reach Pluto next year, in 2015. The only planet that has yet to be explored by a space craft. And you know I love astronomy. Yes, we finally get to see the surface of Pluto. All other depictions of Pluto's surface were mere speculations. So, finall we will see Pluto.

Wait a minute! Did I just say Pluto is a planet?! Pluto's been demoted!! I ain't a planet no more!! It's part of that Kuiper Belt. Why did I say it was a planet?! We all know it's not! Though some people still like to say it is. Oh well, but New Horizens will see Pluto and the Kuiper Belt next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment