Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Oh, to all my fellow WWE fans...

If you DON'T subscribe to the WWE Network, DO!! It's a MUST for ANY WWE fan. We can see ALL WWE Pay-Per-View events for NO EXTRA charge!! That right, NO EXTRA CHARGE!!! Would you rather spend $40 on a PPV or $10?! So, if you are a WWE and DON'T subscribe to the WWE Network, DO!! You will get your money's worth, even if a PPV SUCKS! So, WHAT are you waiting for?!! If you are a WWE fan, and DON'T have the WWE Network, GET IT!!

PS. I posted this post for two reasons. One, to promote the WWE Network, it's a good value. You WON'T regret it if you subscribe. I DO subscribe, and I am VERY happy with it. It a GREAT way to cut back on PPV expense. Well, and two, I HATE my post ending in a 9. Just thought I'd let you all know.

No comments:

Post a Comment