Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 20, 2014

As you know I went to the Lionel Richie concert with my girlfriend yesterday.

And you know we both had lots of fun. The concert was AWESOME! In fact, Lionel Richie looked younger than he is! I mean we both had so much fun. I just think I would share with you a few photos I took last night when he performed at Walnut Creek in Raleigh. Cee Low Green opened for him. Sorry, no photos to share of Cee Low. I used my iPhone. SO, my picture of Cee Lows performances sucked. No, not Cee Low's performance, just my photos. My iPhone doesn't take good pictures. At least not as good as my Canon Powershot. But, still this is what the concert was like. He performed Hello, You Are, Dancing on a Celing, and MANY more. He also performed Commodores classics, like Easy, Rapid Fire, and Brick House. 

People coming in to see the show. 

At first theater is almost empty. Where is everybody?! It's Lionel Richie! 

Now, that's better! I thought everybody liked Lionel Richie. All seats are almost full!

And so is the lawn. So, Richie say Hello and people get read to have fun All Night Long! Were those good puns? Ya, know I really don't know...humm? 

But all all I know was both Carson and I were "Dancing on a Ceiling" And yes, PUN INTENDED!! That was probably my favorite Lionel Richie song. 

Just had to add another. Just LOVE that song SO MUCH! I think it's his greatest song. Sorry photo one sucks. Smartphones are not well designed to take pictures. At least not as good as digital cams. 

Here is a sucky picture of him on the piano. Smartphones are NOT for photography people.

 This one is BETTER. Not good but better. SO, technically, Yes, this photo still sucks. However, this is one of the video screen of the performance. That's probably the best picture I got of Lionel Richie himself. That's the best place where to take pictures with smartphones. Richie is still good on the piano. And despite his age, he still shows A LOT of energy. And he's still that entertainer he was back in the the 1970's and 80's. So, if you

And yes, both Carson and I had lots of fun at the Lionel Richie concert. So, if you HAVEN'T seen him perform. Please do! Because you are missing out on the show of a LIFETIME!! Check and see when he's coming to YOUR town! And yes, this picture was taken during the day time. We stayed until he played Hello. We left when he was playing All Night Long. We still had fun. But Carson didn't want to get stuck in traffic on our way out. But the concert was lots of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment