Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Forgot to mention this about Summer

However, this is the part I hate. No, it's not having all my posts end in a 9 (I hate that all year round), but there is yeast that goes around and reacts with the heat. It causes rashes. I happened to me. My girlfriend has noticed something on both my hand and my neck. But I got some red rashes, and both were on my left side of my body. She HOPED it wasn't shingles. Far as we both know I an certainly too young for that. And since I didn't hurt, it couldn't have been that. What did make me worry, was when I combed my hair. My girlfriend really wanted me to see a doctor. So, I did. It as nothing serious. That fact it was nothing serious made my girlfriend happy.

But it it is an inconvenience. Had to by prescriptions. I hate buying prescriptions because they are expensive. They must mistake me for the Geico Moneyman, assuming I'm made if money. But, I'm just glad I'm still in good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment