Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Well, well, well people

It seems that teeny bopper Justin Biebet is in trouble with the law. Recently accused of drag racing and driving DUI. Well, though this is NOT the first time that a musician ran into trouble with the law, it does concern me as to what kind if role models children have. Are any if them positive. Well, if you Mr. Bieber ever get wind of this message on this blog, I mean no offense. I mean I've NEVER had to see things from a celebrity's eyes. Never been in a celeb's shoes, that I will admit. However, what ever you like it or not, kids WILL look at you as a role model.

Asked for the parents out there, this is why YOU NEED TO BE GOOD TOLE MODELS FOR YOYR CHILDREN. Pop culture won't do it. And trust me Justin Bieber is NOT the worst. In fact there are folks in pop culture FAR WORSE than Justin Bieber. Do I sound like parents?  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment