Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Well, here is what I did this Sunday

Well, today I started my Sunday by going to church. I first went my Bible study class. We studied from the book of Esther. We talked about the king Haman who plotted to kill the Jews. However, Esther managed to save his people. We mentioned to this day that Jewish people to this day cannot even say the name is Hamam. Many Jewish people literally tried to drown out his name when this book is being read. I hope I did NOT come of as anti-semitic, it is NOT my intention. But this what we talked about in today's Bible study.

After that I went to worship service. We have a pastor named Lori Cox who is being transferred to another Methodist Church around Ashville. I wish her the best of luck. I will really miss her. I still remember when she visited me in the hospital when I had that bad GI bleed. We talked about the power of God and how powerful he is.

I spent my Sunday afternoon with Carson, my girlfriend. We went to go see a Women's Gymnastics meet between the UNC Tar Heels and the Maryland Terrapins. Carson and I are both UNC alums so, as you probably figured, we both cheered for the Tar Heels. The event was held on the Carmichael Arena. The meet was about a couple of hours long. However, our team, yes, the Tar Heels WON! We were SO happy. However, the Terrapins did have a good player. In fact I think she was the best competitor overall. I know she really did well on the Balance Beam. A lot of her fellow Terrapins kept falling off. No, offense to Maryland but on that balance beam, those Terrapins were dropping like flies! We KNEW UNC had it in the bag after that! Now, could I do better? Most certainly NOT!! I can not do Gymnastics. I don't have that kind of agility. After the Gymnastics meet Carson and I went out to a meal at Breadmans. I was delicious!

Now, I am watching the UNC Tar Heels kill the Clemson Tigers in Basketball. GO TAR HEELS!!! I am also getting ready to watch the WWE Royal Rumble. Hey what can I say, I've been following the WWE since I was 11. Well, that's I got on the agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment