Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 12, 2014

This is what I did on Sunday.

Of course, I went to Bible Study and to church. However, a trash bag got stuck on the bottom of my car. And it was loaded. Had mostly Styrofoam peanuts in it. However, I was able to drive over it. I was late to Bible study though.

Then I went to Carson's (for you first time views, Carson is the name of my girlfriend). We watched the Carolina Panthers game. They played the San Francisco 49ers. Unfortunately, the Panthers lost. We were so sad. I REALLY wanted them to win the Superbowl. Well, I guess they won't go this year. NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I wish them the best of luck next year. I REALLY HOPE the Panthers go further next year. I HOPE Steve Smith will be back next year. Well, I still say GO PANTHERS!!! If you see this message Mr. Steve Smith, I REALLY HOPE you will stay with the Panthers. So, the San Francisco 49ers will play the Seattle Seahawks for the NFC Championship. I also heard the Denver Broncos will play the New England Patriots for the AFC Championship. Well, you already know how I feel about the Patriots, so all I have to say is... GO BRONCOS!!

After that Carson got a purse she chose. Her mother promised she would give her that for her birthday, which is February 3. Then after that we ate dinner at Denny's. It was Delicious. Afterwards we walked around the neighborhood once. Her Aunt Nancy came buy today as well. She is a pretty funny person. Well, it was a fun Sunday. I still HOPE the Panthers have a better season next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment