Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Hello folks.

I know I haven't posted in a while but well, I'M BACK!! Well, I stated this Sunday by going to church. Missed Bible study though. But still went to worship service. I spent a huge chunk of the day with my girlfriend. First we ate lunch at Firebirds. It was delicious. Then we decided to go kill some time by looking around Southpoint Mall in Durham. Carson (my girlfriend) got some coffee (she LOVES coffee). Later on that day I got yogurt at a local yogurt parlor for desert.

At 4:30, Carson and I went to go see the movie American Hustle. We enjoyed it. We had some AMC gift cards so we thought we would use them there. There were some funny points in the movie. However, I will have to advise the movie is NOT for children.

Well, in sports news I had lots of good news! At least good news for ME. I was happy that in NCAA Basketball the UNC Tar Heels beast the Boston College Eagles. GO TAR HEELS!!! That's my attitude. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see the game. NO!!! But well, still uh, GO TAR HEELS!!! There was GREAT NEWS in NFL Football in my opinion (oh, by the way, just in case you live outside the United States, I am referring to a sport you might call American Football, the sport you call Football is probably the sport we Americans call Soccer). I was REALLY happy to hear that that my LEAST FAVORITE team in the NFL LOST!!! Yes, I mean the New England Patriots. They lost 26-16 against the Denver Broncos. So, that means the Denver Broncos are now officially the American Football Conference (AFC) Champions. There was another Football game on today as well (and yes, once again this is American Football). It was for the National Football Conference (NFC) Championship. It was between the Seattle Sea Hawks and the San Francisco 49er. In that game I personally favored the Sea Hawks and glad they won. I favored the Sea Hawks for two reasons. One the 49ers knocked out my team, the Carolina Panthers in the Playoffs. I am still mad that happened. The other the fact they have a Fullback named Derrick Coleman who is #40. I have heard the man is literally DEAF. Yes, DEAF and I find is so inspiring how he conquered a major handicap and got to play in the NFL. He's definitely going to the BIG GAME!!

For all of you folks who don't live in the United States, the big game I am referring to is the Super Bowl. It's the game where the champions of BOTH conferences in the NFL meet up and play for the SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP, the biggest championship in the NFL. It was be the Seattle Sea Hawks representing the NFC playing the Denver Broncos who will be representing the AFC. The game will be Sunday February 2. I personally say GO SEA HAWKS!! Yes, people in this big game I will be cheering for the Seattle Sea Hawks! Well, just though I would let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment