Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Yes, people this is my CRAZY sports prayer.

For all of you people from around the world, I PRAY for this. I PRAY that all of my sports teams (in professional sports especially) win do better, like the Carolina Hurricanes, the Carolina Panthers, AND ESPECIALLY the Charlotte Bobcats. I would be nice if all (or most at least) of my home area pros could win more games for a change. Well, the Hurricanes DO have a good reputation in the NHL, but I want my Panthers to have a better reputation in the NFL. And I most certainly want (and arguably NEED) the Bobcats to have a better reputation in the NBA. I know crazy thing to pray for, but I would be nice if all this happens.

Yes, in college sports, I also PRAY my North Carolina Tar Heels keep doing better in ALL sports. I HOPE they win another national championship in Basketball and get a better reputation in Football. This I PRAY for, GO TAR HEELS!!

And YES, I also PRAY that at least one former Victorious cast member sees this blog and grants my request. That would also mean MUCH to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment