Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Well, this was my evening tonight.

I had lots of fun. I got together with my girlfriend, Carson. We first had dinner at PF Chang's. It was delicious. We started with soups. Carson ordered the egg drop soup. I had the wonton soup. Then we got our entrees.  She ordered the beef and broccoli, I had the chicken fried rice. After dinner we were both full. I have decided to go see the movie Rush.

After dinner, we straight to the movie theater and bought our tickets. However, there was well over an hour before showtime. We decided to go kill some time before seeing the movie. We were at the Southpoint Mall in Durham. We first went over to a place called It's Sugar. It's a candy store. I decided not to buy anything, but Carson got some Swedish Fish. She was kind enough to share some with me. She knows I like Swedish Fish, too. I guess you can say "it was sweet of her." Hey, you know I like to put a joke when ever I could. When it comes to ethnicity she knows I myself am one fourth Swedish. Maybe that's why I have a taste for Swedish Fish (yes, another joke).

After It's Sugar we saw a juggler. We first saw him juggle seven balls. That was amazing! Then we saw him juggle torches (and yes, the torches were lit). That is even more amazing! But the most amazing juggling trick he did was when he juggle a soccer ball, hacky sack balls, a torch (lit of course), and a knife. All while he was balancing on a board that was on a plank stretched in between two pillars. That looks DANGEROUS! Well, the man is a professional. He knows what he is doing. And what he was doing of course was putting on an amazing show! Carson decided that we should tip him. So, we left him $2. After the juggler, we went around Barnes and Noble to see if they had anything interesting. They didn't. So, we decided to go to the movie theater and claim our seats.

We both enjoyed the movie Rush. It was both directed and produced by Ron Howard and stars Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Brühl. The movie is about the 1976 Formula One season rivalry between the two drivers James Hunt (Hemsworth) and Niki Lauda (Brühl). We both enjoyed the movie. If you haven't seen the movie I would highly recommend it. That movie was AWESOME! There is no doubt about it. It was a really fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment