Total Pageviews

Friday, October 18, 2013

About last night

Well unfortunately BOTH my trams lost last night. UNC lost at the last minute against Miami in NCAA Football. They had an opportunity to win by throwing a touchdown pass, but didn't catch it. It was just right on one man fingertips. NO! UNC lost 27-23. It was a close game though and Miami was favored to win that game overwhelmingly. I guess it was a good try for Carolina.

Asked for Major League Baseball, my team, the Detroit Tigers list 4-3 against the Boston Red Sox. Now the Red Sox are just one game short if winning the ALCS. Tiger will need two. I know the Red Sox dominated the game throughout (unlike UNC who was on top throughout most if their game). I hope the Tigers can win their next two. Come on, Tigers!!

So in terms of sports, last night wasn't a good night for me. Well, tonight I am getting together with my girlfriend and watching a high school Football game at her old high school in Garner. It would be nice to see them win. It would probably make up for the two losses last night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment