Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Well, there is two games on tonight...

And they both got my interest.

One will be in NCAA Football (once again, that is American Football for those of you who live outside the US). It will be The North Carolina Tar Heels vs. Miami Hurricanes. Well, I think the UNC has their work cut out for them. Miami is ranked 10th in the country and favored to win this game overwhelmingly This scares me. Not as much as my last post, but close. I'm afraid the Heels stand little chance for victory if they stand any at all. Well, I will still with the UNC Tar Heels the best of luck. They're gonna need it! GO HEELS!!

There is another game on tonight featuring The Detroit Tigers vs. The Boston Red Sox in Major League Baseball. This is for the American League Championship Series. The winners of this round will go to the World Series. Well, since I grew in Detroit, I am for the Tigers. I am hoping the win this game and another one and go to the World Series and win it! GO TIGERS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment