Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.

However, I have been very busy. Juggling two part-time jobs and school and school can be a pain in the butt. I have been dealing with some anxiety as of late. This photo show the drug my doctor prescribed for me called Celexa. I covered up my name sorry. However, I am not ready to let the world (especially, strangers) see my last name, yet. At this point I'm trying to keep it anonymous. However, I have been battling a lot of anxiety and depression. I hope at least one of my employers can grant me a temporary leave of absence. I just got the form ready. IT training can be rigorous. But I am still passioned to succeed. I want to prove that Special Ed. teacher I had in first and second grade wrong about me (she made those two years of school a living HELL). However, they will need to see my registration. But Please hoe and pray the best for me. Let's also hope and play the Celxa works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment