Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Old Man Winter just attacked North Carolina...AGAIN!

Well, Old Man Winter just attacked NC again. Well, things shut down so easy here because we don't have the equipment to handle snow, like snow plows and salt trucks. So, as soon as we get an accumulation things shut down. What's interesting about this snowfall is the fact we weren't predicting it. We kinda expected that we'd only get a dusting. We thought things would be business as usual. I thought I'd meet up with Ron (my certification mentor at New Horizons tonight). Guess, not tonight. New Horizons announced the campus is closed and classes are cancelled. That includes scheduled mentoring sessions. So, I enjoyed a day of some R & R. Defrosted a pizza and watched the episode of WWE Raw I DVR'ed last night. Here's a picture of things were like.
Well, tonight I'll be watching the North Carolina State Rivalry Game in NCAA Basketball. That's when the North Carolina Tar Heels play the North Carolina State Wolfpack. Me, I'm cheering for UNC. GO HEEL, GO! And I'm really hoping they win. They won the last time in NC State's own stadium, when they had the home court advantage. This time, the home court advantage is OURS! GO TAR HEELS!!! Thought I'd show you all this shirt. Yes, Duke is still out biggest rival in Basketball. But thought I'd let you see it.





No comments:

Post a Comment