Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Well, us North Carolinians are about to prepare for another attack from Old Man Winter.

And, YES, this is what happens when a major wintery storm comes mixed with snow and ice. And people generally buy milk and bread. But they are predicting a bad winter storm tonight. Many schools are already cancelled. I was waiting WAY in the back of the beer and wine section at a Harris Teeter on the outskirts of Durham (not the HT I work at). But I had to wait about a good 20 minutes to check out. But this was the line to use the U-scan (self check out lane). Being one who's indicating I will not have work or school tomorrow, I got myself some Boboli bread, tomato sauce, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese to make a Boboli pizza for lunch tomorrow. But seriously, Boboli bread makes arguably the best pizza crust. It's going to be DELICIOUS! 
However, the store was just so busy, I couldn't find a cart initially, or even a basket. There were lines for regular check out that went into the aisles! busy just didn't do the situation justice. The store was SLAMMED SHUT!! There was a gentleman who wanted to put things in my cart so he didn't have to hold his items while waiting to checkout. The store was a mad house! Well, I got all the stuff I need for the winter storm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment