Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 7, 2015

And my week.

Hello people, yes, I'm back. However, I have been under a lot of stress lately. I had a final exam last Thursday night. And It couldn't have come at a worse time. One of my jobs wanted to work 5-10 on Friday night, and 3-11 on Saturday. And Sunday was Super Bowl Sunday. What's worse was that Tuesday is usually my most open day. Unfortunately, last Tuesday (February 3) was Carson's birthday. I had some presents for her and I promised to take her out to the 42nd Street Oyster Bar in Raleigh for her birthday dinner. I knew how much Carson has been looking forward to that. I just wanted to deliver her a happy birthday. We had lost of fun that night. I loved Carson dinner, and a souvenir 42nd Street Oyster Bar cup. It made me so happy the next day. I REALLY LOVE putting a smile on her face!

Fortunately, my mother did help me study. The exam was based on review questions from the back of each chapter. The problem was there was 18 chapters which had an average of 15 questions. The instructor said on 25 of those review questions will be on the final. But he didn't tell us which 25. So, we had to know all of them. That's about 270 answers we needed to know. The Wednesday night before, I did know the material (my mother quizzed me). I took the exam the next day. I know I scrounged up as much study time I could get. However, I think I aced the exam. Now, I just need to pass certification.

New Horizons told me that they will see if I can go to mentoring session for tutoring for the A+ certification test. However, I have to get things straightened out with one job. I have been under much stress. Sometimes it got to the point that I felt as if I am some kind of zombie walking around. I do think the Celexa has been helping some.

However, I still feel that I need less work time. I don't think I can handle working about 43 hours a week and taking four hour classes three times a week much longer. I tried to get an education leave of absence. They haven't given me an answer, but they told me it's not looking good. I think that means odds are they are going to deny me. However, I did think of another plan and ask for less hours. Maybe just work one day a week. I know during the mentoring session I will be assigned some extra homework. More weekend time to do the homework would be helpful. Especially, this IT stuff can be quite rigorous. I want a job that has a good future. If I can get certified, I will have the qualifications needed to help get me hired for some serious employment. That way I can have some more study time, and still spend time with Carson on Sundays. I just hope this request get granted.

Yes, I have been under a lot of stress. My doctor also told me that my blood was low on Vitamin D. So, I am on Vitamin D pills that I take every Saturday. I guess, if both the UNC Tar Heels and the Charlotte Hornets win the Basketball games tonight, it would give me something to be happy about. Well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment