Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sorry I haven't posted in a while

However, I've been SO busy. Well, I will say that I am happy that that my NCAA Basketball team, the UNC Tar Heels are in second place in the ACC. However, they are only number 15 in the nation. Duke is #5 in the nation but only #5 in the ACC (coincidence, yes) but no offense to Duke fans, but I HATE DUKE!!!

I am also unhappy that the New England Patriots made the Super Bowl. And there even evidence they didn't even enter fairly. The allegedly used under inflated balls which makes catching passes and passing ball easier. Also makes it easier to hold one to (this is American Football for those of you who live outside the United States). Guilty or not, they are not known for sportsmanship. I hope the Seattle Sea Hawks DESTROY them in the big game. No, I don't hate New England, I just hate the Patriots.

Oh, please pray for Kemba Walker. He is out with a cyst on either his left knee or angle. I wish him a speedy recover. I think the Charlotte Hornets could use him. I would like to see him back in action. But hearing he'll be back in good health will be good enough for me.

Oh, and I am still taking IT training. It's very rigorous, but I am pulling though. Well, I guess, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment