Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 4, 2015

In sports this weekend


Carson and I watched the Detroit Lions play the Dallas Cowboys at a local Champs sports bar. We both got a couple of beers and enjoyed the game. I was there cheering for the Lions. Carson was cheering for the Cowboys. I meet a man who was a Redskins fan who was hoping the Cowboys would lose. I was there cheering on the Lions since I grew up in Detroit. Lions looked good in that first half. But the Cowboys came back and won. I wasn't happy seeing the Lions lose. Carson was happy the Cowboys won though. Well, I guess I'm glad she's happy. I like seeing her happy. Maybe my other cats, the Carolina Panthers, will have better luck next week against the Seattle Sea hawks.
But still, yesterday, the Panthers won in NFL Football. The UNC Tar Heels won in NCAA Basketball. And the Charlotte Hornets won in NBA Basketball. So, I guess it wasn't a bad weekend. Well, next week I would be REALLY happy if the Carolina Panthers win next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment