Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Well, this was today for me.

Here's a selfie I took earlier today. Carson insisted that I get back to exercising. I haven't been doing it lately. I am going to try again to take the A+ cert on Tuesday at 12:45 PM. Please pray that I can pass this time. It would mean a lot to me. They say exercise can help. It helps by increasing blood flow up to your brain. I have been studing this afternoon as well.
I was going to try to do C210K today. But didn't know if I could reach the place where I usually run. Instead I walked up and down stairs 125 times. Yes, 125 TIMES! My legs feel like wet spaghetti afterwards. But that is a picture after I worked out. Then I got some pizza for dinner. It was delicious. I like deep dish. I like a thick crust. I hope I burned off enough calories beforehand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment