Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Prayer Request

Yes, people I think it's time I put up a prayer request. It's a prayer request about what happened last night in Paris. I got this photo from iStock. It was called Eiffel Tower after the rain. I know that the city was attacked by terrorists last night. Over 100 people were killed. Maybe more. I have to admit I have not heard the latest headlines. However, I really hope that you are willing to pray for the Parisians after this sad burden from last night. Please pray for the people who died and their families who lost loved ones. I pray that the city of Paris will pull through. Even I cannot understand why people would do such sick and sadistic acts. Call me naive, but I feel violence will not solve the problems that the people had with the Parisians , but only make them worse. Yes, I feel what they did was very sick and sadistic. However, Jesus told me to pray for those who condemn us. Yes, I will not deny it. I often had a thirst for vengeance. However, if I am to be a forgiven soul by the almighty, I must be willing to forgive those who wrong me. And I know it's not always easy. But PLEASE keep the city of Paris high up in your prayers. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment