Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Well, it's been a good night in Basketball for me!

Yes, I am happy to say BOTH my teams won TONIGHT! First of all in NCAA Basketball, the UNC Tar Heels beat the Wofford Terriors 78-58. The Tar Heels really started to come alive in the end there. Made me happy they won. The Heels have all three of their games so far.

In NBA Basketball I was happy that the Charlotte Hornets beat the Brooklyn Nets 116-111. That game was a battle. However, I was happy that the Hornets came up on top in the end. Knowing how both the Tar Heels and the Hornets were playing tonight, I decided to wear this shirt. Thought it would be a good shirt for me to wear as I support both teams. Glad they won. And you 9 LOST! HA!! Yes, I still hate it when my posts end in a nine.

Oh, those spots are just wet with water. I showered beforehand.




No comments:

Post a Comment