Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Well, in terms of Football I've a good day this Thanksgiving.

Well, both my teams won today. First I say the Detroit Lions take on the Philadelphia Eagles. There was a slow start for the Lions initially. However, the Lions DESTROYED the Eagles 45-14 at the end. Yeah, since I grew up in Detroit, I cheered for the Lions. 

And in the second game, my home team, the Carolina Panthers are playing the Dallas Cowboys. And right now, the Panthers are WINNING! 'Cause right now, there is less than four minutes to go and the Panthers are WINNING 33-14! I think it's safe to say, the Panthers are going to win. So, both my Lions won, and my Panthers are winning. 

However, I did have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I helped my Mom & Dad get the kitchen and house ready for our guests, Carson and Cravon. We have been looking forward to them coming over for weeks now. They got to enjoy a wonderful turkey dinner with us. The also had fun watching Football with us. Carson brought over some cranberry relish. It was delicious. She also brought over a french silk pie for desert for me as well. Carson is a VERY sweet lady. She is a VERY important person in my life. This was Carson and Cravon's first Thanksgiving without Mary. It was nice of them to come over to spend Thanksgiving with us. We all had fun. Hope all of you out there had a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! I just thought I would share these two selfies. I am happy with Football so far. 





No comments:

Post a Comment