Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Good Football weekend (for me)


Well, in the would of Football, I had a good weekend. First on Saturday, Carson and I got to go see an NCAA Football game in person. We got to see the UNC Tar Heels play their rival Duke Blue Devils. People thought that game would be a battle. However, it ended in a blow out. UNC destroyed Duke 66-31. And since it was their rival Blue Devils that makes this game extremely important. And the Tar Heels did it. That made Carson and I very happy.

Also in NFL Football, we got to see the Carolina Panthers play the Green Bay Packers. I was also an important game for the Panthers because the Panthers needed to show the critics they are for REAL. Yes, they Panthers were undefeated prior till. However, critics said they played easy teams. Well, this week they up to the challenge playing a very formidable team. Panthers ran away with it in the beginning. However, the Packers started to catch up in the end. However, the Panthers still left the area VICTORIOUS! The Panthers are now 8-0. This should silence those critics!!

Below is a new shirt I show my loyalty to both teams. A view from the front and one from the back.



No comments:

Post a Comment