Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

You know I have been a WWE fan for MANY, MANY YEARS NOW!

But still, when I was watching the WWE's flagship show, Raw, I felt SO HONORED that one of my tweets went one the air! That made me REALLY, REALLY happy!! I did not expect such a thing would happen. What's even better is that my tweet was the FIRST to slide by! If you follow me on Twitter, you know my Twitter name is TarheelAaron04. This is the tweet the WWE HAD to put on the air during Raw.

"Regardless who wins, THERE WILL BE A TRIPLE THREAT MATCH AT ! "

I can't believe it, I'm shocked! I felt SO HONORED!! Thank you Vince McMahon and the WWE! You don't know how happy this makes me! I HOPE you put more of my tweets on the air! Thank you WWE and Mr. Vince McMahon!

No comments:

Post a Comment