Total Pageviews

Monday, March 3, 2014

I don't know how many times I said this but...

Yes people, I still miss the Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious. I personally, believe it was Nickelodeon's GREATEST sitcom EVER. No, I am NOT a fan of Sam & Cat (that PATHETIC sin-off) nor a fan of Disney Channel's ANT Farm (that PATHETIC rip-off). That show was a ONE and ONLY! My HOPE and PRAYER is that IF ANY former member of the cast of Victorious (even Ariana Grande who is a co-star of that spin-off I personally, don't like) would grant me MY REQUEST, and support AUTISM & ASPERGER'S RESEARCH. It would mean MUCH to me, a GROWN man living with this phenomena. I just HOPE it can be granted.


PS. I HOPE that neither Ariana Grande nor Jennette Mccurdy would take my words too personally about what I said about Sam & Cat. I just HOPE that they can grant my request AND SUPPORT Autism & Asperger's research. I would mean MUCH to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment