Total Pageviews

Friday, March 7, 2014

And yes people THREE things going on today

Yes, I have to tell you there are THREE things going on. Yes, people you read it right. Not one thing. Not two things! But THREE things are what's going on!!

One, I am happy to announce that this blog has over 12,000 hits. I have to thank people from all over the world who took the time to view this blog. Yes, people more posts will be coming and so will more jokes. I just HOPE I am making the world understand Asperger's better. Also hope I've been keeping you laughing.

Second thing tomorrow is Battle of Blues (AKA Battle of the Old Tobacco Road) in Basketball. This is what we North Carolinians call when The UNC Tar Heels play The Duke Blue Devils in college sports. In Basketball they play each other twice. This will be the rematch. I was happy about the first game when UNC beat Duke (as you figured I am in the UNC camp). However, UNC will have their work cut out for them in this game because this game will be held on Duke's home court. Personally, I still hope the best for UNC and HOPE UNC beats Duke again. Well, we will find out tomorrow. Though I can not watch the game due to work, I got my DVR ready.

Third of all, yep, you probably guessed it. I HATE IT WHEN THE NUMBER OF MY POSTS ENDS IN A 9!! Yes, 9 I saw you and got you! 909 posts? I don't think so! It's 910 posts. I got you 9. You ain't getting past me so easily!! But these are the three things going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment