Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Well, in NCAA Basketball it's playoff season. It's also St. Patrick's Day time.

Here is a table to represent the playoff season and St. Patrick's Day. We had a UNC cookie on the top. Fine bye me! As well, as an NC State cookie and a Duke cookie below. There were UNC, NC State, Duke cupcakes behind. He had only one box of UNC cupcakes because the other has been sold. Right now we are the mist of ACC playoffs. UNC is MY TEAM. Well, I will be first to admit I was bummed, that my team UNC lost again Pittsburgh last night. I HOPE they do better in the national tournament. I am not a fan of Duke or NC State either. I know Duke and NC Sate both played each other today. I HOPED NC State would win, as well as my girlfriend Carson. Though, we aren't NC State fans either. However, we are EVEN LESS SO Duke fans. After Duke had a double digit lead, we couldn't take any more. 
Yes, we go nuts over NCAA Basketball. But you know, that's just a North Carolina thing. Us North Carolinians LOVE it. It seems that people are either in the UNC, NC State, or Duke camps. Carson and I are both in the UNC camp. Asked for St. Patrick's Day. For all you folks out there from Ireland, us, we DO have St. Patrick's Day here in the United States. However, typically, American have corned beef and cabbage for that day. I know you people in Ireland had some for of ham. However, it wasn't available here in the US at the time when all the Irish immigrants couldn't find that ham, so they decided to make do with corned beef. So, corned beef and cabbage is the Irish-American tradition. We also had some St. Parick's Day cookies , cupcakes, and balloons to add more to the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment