Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Okay, I tried to post some new photos

However, I couldn't get my computer to download the photos. Called Apple for technical support. Right now, there is help in terms of getting it in. They believe it's because I'm using older software on my laptop that didn't agree with my iPhone. Soon as I can get things working I'll put some new photos on.

However, I did not I nice weekend though. I worked at Harris Teeter 7AM-1PM on Saturday. On Sunday, I did see Carson. Were going to watch the UNC Tar Heels play the Virginia Tech Hokies in Baseball on Cravon's tablet, but the game got rained out. I watched the Detroit Tigers play the Chicago White Sox on iPhone. Carson watch bits and pieces of that game. She and I both watched an extreme sports show she likes, as well as an NBA game. It was Game One of The Boston Celtics vs. The Cleveland Cavaliers. We cheered for the Celtics but the Cavaliers won. But fortunately, unlike NCAA Basketball (where it's game to a finish) in the NBA, in this first round, it's best two out of three (every other round after that, it's best four out of seven).

I did have a nice surprise for Carson. There is a local Soccer tam that plays in Cary called the Carolina Railhawks. I gave her two tickets to see the Carolina Railhawks play on May 2. On that game they will play the Tampa Bay Rowdies. I'm not really a Soccer fan, but Carson loves Soccer. She really wanted to see a Railhawks game. So, last Wednesday, I bought two tickets. I ordered them online, and printed them out yesterday. I didn't want to tell her. I wanted it to be a surprise.

Oh, yes, asked for the Tigers, THEY WON!! They KILLED the White Sox, 9-1 today. Makes up for their loss to the White Sox yesterday. So, that was my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment